This is where a record of all the women that you have recruited as part of the Connect Program is located and important information regarding the Connect Program communicated.
It is your responsibility to regularly log on here as there may be changes to either the Connect guidelines, venue specific notes or other information that you need to be aware of.
There are two tabs which you will access within this site.
- A facility information document is available under the Documents tab. (not yet available) You must read this.
- A copy of the Connect Guidelines 2023 (PDF 206 KB) is available within Canvas placement courses and is also available here .
- Please note: it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand the venue specific notes and Connect guidelines.
- You are required to upload a Consent Form and Log of Hours for each woman in the Checks tab, available once you have logged into Sonia Online.
NB: Please advise the Connect Program Coordinator ASAP of any women who withdraw from the Connect Program.
COVID-19 Infection and Exposure
Students are required to report any COVID infection and exposure that will impact attendance for placement, clinical laboratory or class. Please complete the self-selectable WIL COVID-19 Reporting form available under the Forms tab, once you have logged into Sonia Online.
Connect Program Coordinator
Phone: 07 5456 5106
Contact the Placement Office
Phone: 07 5456 3565
It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory documents are current and that the originals are available for sighting on request from UniSC or Placement Staff.
You may still need to check Canvas for additional information, and some facility information may be provided via additional emails. If you believe any of the content is incorrect please contact the placement coordinator.
Login to Sonia Online
- Select your role (i.e. Student / Site / Liaison)
- Enter your ‘UniSC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- Click on the ‘sign in’ button