This is the Placement system used by the International Program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Once you have logged into Sonia Online, your School homepage will become active. From here you can access information relating to your Placement including:
- your placement details;
- forms and information for mandatory requirements;
- reminders and important dates;
- electronic forms;
- facility information;
- selecting placement group preferences;
- uploading and viewing documentation.
COVID-19 Infection and Exposure
Students are required to report any COVID infection and exposure that will impact attendance for placement, clinical laboratory or class. Please complete the self-selectable WIL COVID-19 Reporting form available under the Forms tab, once you have logged into Sonia Online.
Please visit the Events page to view all current events.
It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory documents are current and that the originals are available for sighting on request from UniSC or Placement Staff.
This database is a ‘work in progress’ – you may still need to check Canvas for additional information, and some facility information may be provided via additional emails. If you believe any of the content is incorrect please contact the placement coordinator.
Login to Sonia Online
- Select your role (i.e. Student / Site / Liaison)
- Enter your ‘UniSC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- Click on the ‘sign in’ button